We’ll be transforming the gallery and studio spaces into a winter wonderland!
Show dates: November 14th to December 24th
Deadline to submit: November 10
Drop off November 12 between 3 and 4pm or by arrangement prior to the drop off date by emailing the gallery
Entry Fee: $15 – If you volunteered 10 hours in the previous month there is no entry fee.
Please note a SAC annual membership ($20) is required.
Please read the notes below to see how you can participate in the Handmade Holiday Market at the Gallery
The artist will retain 60% to 75% of their sales depending on volunteer time. Volunteers are crucial if we are to succeed as a community gallery. Please consider helping in the gallery.
- small handmade items such as journals, jewellery, small sculptures, pottery (3 to 6 depending on size)
- miniature art – small gallery-ready pieces under 10 inches on the longest side suitable for shelf display or hanging
- paintings/mixed media (gallery ready) – – as room is limited please limit size and quantity (we are unable to display large works with this show and encourage smaller pieces 16 in or smaller on the largest side)
- handmade clothing, scarves, hats, bags etc.
- ornaments, seasonal handmade decorations and cards
- prints of your art work or photography (under 16 in. at longest side)
- notecards/art cards featuring your art work or photography (up to 20) *Please note because of our inventory system we can only price singly and are unable to price at 2 for $x. You may however, somehow bundle a number of cards as one item, one price.
Please Note: All printed material must be packaged (for it’s own protection) and have a stickers with your last name, first name initial and price.
Other items must be tagged or stickered in some way with your last name, first name initial and price.
If this is your first time applying to the gallery you will need to bring in these paper forms filled in with all your information. If you don’t have a printer please let us know so we can arrange to get the forms ready for you.
Once on file you will not have to submit the form until next year. Once you have a form on file then you only need an inventory sheet to accompany your submissions.
If you have any trouble with the form below please or questions about the show please contact us.
PLEASE NOTE: when you click on the submit button you should see a thank you message appear on the screen. You may have to scroll up to see it.
You should also receive an email that acknowledges and shows your submission. If this does not happen please check your spam folder. If nothing is there please go to try sending the form again or contact us.