The Gallery by Sooke Art Council has a small gift shop within our gallery. As our space is smaller we must limit quantity and size. We’re developing some inventive ways to display your art work.
To participate in the gift shop:
You must be a current member of SAC and apply using the form below.
The artist will retain 60% to 75% of their sales depending on volunteer time. Volunteers are crucial if we are to succeed as a community gallery. Please consider helping in the gallery. Ask us about it via email.
Items submitted to the gift shop are subject to adjudication.
If you are uncertain your work would be suitable for the gift shop part of the gallery please submit the form below with some images of your work.
- notecards featuring your art work or photography (up to 20) *Please note because of our inventory system we can only price singly and are unable to price at 2 for $x. You may however, somehow bundle a number of cards as one item, one price.
- prints of your art work or photography (up to 10 – under 12 in. at longest side)
- small handmade items such as journals, jewellery, small sculptures, pottery (3 to 6 depending on size)
- miniature art – small framed items under 10 inches on the longest side suitable for shelf display
- a few pieces of handmade clothing, scarves, hats etc.
Please Note: All printed material must be packaged (for it’s own protection) and have a stickers with your last name, first name initial and price.
Other items must be tagged or stickered in some way with your last name, first name initial and price. As our space is limited we will be rotating gift shop items every few months.
To apply for inclusion in the gift shop please fill out and submit the form as well as printing and signing this contract to bring into the gallery.
Once on file you will not have to submit the form until another year. Once you have a form on file then you only need an inventory sheet to accompany your submissions.
Please do not bring things into the gallery shop without first filling out the form and then being confirmed by the shop team. We will notify you as to when you can bring in your items.
If you have any trouble with the form below please contact us.
PLEASE NOTE: when you click on the submit button you should see a thank you message appear on the screen. You may have to scroll up to see it.
You should also receive an email that acknowledges and shows your submission. If this does not happen please check your spam folder. If nothing is there please go to try sending the form again or contact us.