Help us build our gallery/teaching space
SAC had found space for a gallery/office with meeting & teaching space possibilities. Members have been working to clear, clean and set up the space. It involves priming, painting, getting a business license, making plans for shows, sales etc.
How can you help?
- gallery set up and organization
Donation Wish List
Home Hardware has a paint card where a free can of paint is offered with 6 stamps. We are looking for extra stamps. If you have a stamp or two it would be appreciated if you could drop it off at Jenny’s Tea Shoppe in the envelope behind the counter.
- folding tables
- folding chairs
- small two drawer filing cabinet with key
- large heavy plastic sheets to cover the tables when painting classes are in session.
- broom and pan
- mop and pail
- garbage bags
- mid size garbage can, small office garbage can
- recycle bin
- small hammer
- multi bit screwdriver
- cart (table) on wheels (for water and other supplies)
- tissue paper/paper bags (for sales)
- office supplies: stapler, receipt books, tape, pens etc.
- water containers for paint brushes
If you have something to donate please contact:
Linda at 250-380-8090 or
Tanya via email
Can't contribute time?
Consider making a small donation to offset the costs of setting up the space.
Any amount appreciated - it all adds up to creating a great space for members, shows etc.
Donate via credit card with PayPal or send in a cheque.
Please note we cannot offer tax receipts.
Gallery of Change
A view of our progress in the new space.